Experience with LiDAR and 3D laser data processing techniques. You should have a strong analytical, mathematical (3D geometry, numerical methods, algorithms) and coding skills, with the ability to work in a team in a high-tech start-up environment. Your main responsibility will be designing, developing and/or optimizing stochastic and machine learning models for LiDAR datasets. Contribute to developing new data mining, machine learning solutions and methods
PhD or Master’s degree in robotics, systems and control, embedded systems, mechatronics or similar fields;
– 2-4 years of experience;
– Affinity with C++, Python, Linux, OpenCV; ROS and/or R;
– You have very analytical problem solving skills;
– Experience with interfacing optical and image sensors;
– Basic knowledge of camera models, lens distortions and calibration techniques;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to have a meaningful dialogue;
– Strong coding skills, with the ability to work in a team in a high-tech start-up environment;
– Having an experience with LiDAR sensors is a plus;
– Valid working permit in the Netherlands;
– You are self sufficient, independent, proactive, curious and a problem solver.
– Collaborate with fellow engineers, developers and other members of the team;
– Design, develop, build, code, fuse, synthesize and implement software/algorithm for the integration of different sensors including LiDAR, Machine Vision Cameras and other sensors;
– Interfacing optical and image sensors;
– Provide technical support and advice for the developed robotic system;
– Constructs, configures, debug and test the developed robotic system;
– In addition to that the role will include to deploy, implement, test, debug the developed software/algorithm to ensure that these sensors function together or individually;
– Research, document, and develop new algorithms;
– Calibrate cameras and other sensors to remove lens distortions etc;
– Performs other duties as assigned.
A CV is a word or pdf document containing your past and current working experience. You CV must be 4 A4 pages maximum, must contain your past and current employers, begin and end date(s) (months and years) of employment, number of hours per week and the contact information of the employer(s).
This is a MS Word or pdf document containing a description of prior working experience, begin and end date and the contact information of the employer(s).