Geo Data Scientist
Experience with LiDAR and 3D laser data processing techniques. You should have a strong analytical, mathematical (3D geometry, numerical methods, algorithms) and coding skills, with the ability to work in a team in a high-tech start-up environment. Your main responsibility will be designing, developing and/or optimizing stochastic and machine learning models for LiDAR datasets. Contribute to developing new data mining, machine learning solutions and methods
– PhD or Master’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, Geomatics/geo-informatics, Informatics, computer vision, artificial intelligence or similar fields;
– 2-4 years of experience;
– Affinity with C++, Python, Java Script (React JS) and/or R;
– You have very strong communication skills and able to a meaningful dialogue with stakeholders;
– You have exellent presentations skills and you able to give workshops;
– You are self sufficient, independant, proactive, curious and a problem solver;
– You are also experience in the use of other common tools such as Power Point, Sharepoint, Excel, Power BI.
A CV is a word or pdf document containing your past and current working experience. You CV must be 4 A4 pages maximum, must contain your past and current employers, begin and end date(s) (months and years) of employment, number of hours per week and the contact information of the employer(s).
This is a MS Word or pdf document containing a description of prior working experience, begin and end date and the contact information of the employer(s).