Full Stack Developer
Experience with LiDAR and 3D laser data processing techniques. You should have a strong analytical, mathematical (3D geometry, numerical methods, algorithms) and coding skills, with the ability to work in a team in a high-tech start-up environment. Your main responsibility will be designing, developing and/or optimizing stochastic and machine learning models for LiDAR datasets. Contribute to developing new data mining, machine learning solutions and methods
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree as full stack developer you have a solid working experience with modern frontend and backend frameworks, languages and databases.
– Affinity with modern frameworks and Gulp;
– Ability to write clear and scalable codes;
– Knowledge of backend deployment, cloud infrastructures and databases;
– Affinity with network protocols;
– Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms;
– You have very analytical problem solving skills;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to have a meaningful dialogue;
– Strong coding skills;
– Valid working permit in the Netherlands;
– You are self sufficient, independent, proactive, curious and a problem solver.
A CV is a word or pdf document containing your past and current working experience. You CV must be 4 A4 pages maximum, must contain your past and current employers, begin and end date(s) (months and years) of employment, number of hours per week and the contact information of the employer(s).
This is a MS Word or pdf document containing a description of prior working experience, begin and end date and the contact information of the employer(s).