Civil or Structural Engineer
We are looking for graduates to join our civil structural and architectural department. You will be mentored by one of our senior engineers and you will perform a variety of assignments through the application of basic structural engineering theories. We will help you solidify your theoretical knowledge and build your experience.
Master’s degree in civil engineering;
– Candidates shall be (or become) VCA VOL certified;
– Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes;
– Good English communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Good Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Ability to work independently and in a team;
– Valid working permit in the Netherlands;
– You are self sufficient, proactive, curious and a problem solver.
– 3D Structural Analysis software;
– 2D and 3D Design Software;
– Calculation of shallow and deep foundations in partnership with the most experienced geotechnical companies in the world;
– Calculation and design of steel structures;
– Calculation and design of concrete structures;
– Dynamic analysis of structures and foundations;
– Site visits and construction support;
– Exposure to the complete project life cycle from concept to execution.
A CV is a word or pdf document containing your past and current working experience. You CV must be 4 A4 pages maximum, must contain your past and current employers, begin and end date(s) (months and years) of employment, number of hours per week and the contact information of the employer(s).
This is a MS Word or pdf document containing a description of prior working experience, begin and end date and the contact information of the employer(s).